Ingrown pimples can be very painfull and I am sure that you would like to get rid of them as soon as possible. The ingrown hairs arise when hair is cut or damaged under the level of the skin.
Ingrown pimples are caused when a hair gets trapped in your hair follicles.
Ingrown pimples are generally caused by ingrown hairs that become trapped beneath the surface of the skin, causing irritation and infection.
To prevent ingrown hairs and the appearance of the respective spots are advised to follow five simple steps:
1. Wash your face twice a day with cetaphil cream wash and 3 to 4 times a day with a neutrogena product.
2. Use the ice and sea salt water. The ice will help with the swelling and sea salt with dry excess oil.
3. If it really is huge take ibuprophen for the inflammation.
4. Also you need to keep your hands away from your face.
5. Clean underneath your nails and wash your pillowcases and wash your hands after touching anything.
6. Take a visit to dermatologist.
7. Also you can try to use a expensive brand facilities to treat an ingrown pimple.